Friday 21 October 2016

Custom hand painted pet portrait

Custom Pet Portrait 

 

Share your thoughts and we can work together to create the best result possible. A beautiful portrait of your pet is sure to bring joy for a lifetime!

Original Watercolor or acrylic/oil painting on quality paper or canvas  from YOUR photo.
Before ordering  please contact me!!!
Watercolor custom pet portrait painting from YOUR photo, any size.
The actual painting shown, isn't for sale.
Orders are mailed out 5-7 business day from when payment is received.
Once I finish the painting I will email you a low resolution image of the portrait and you will reply approving the portrait or requesting some changes. My goal is to have a delighted customer. Your painting is shipped unframed or framed depending on your needs.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, or to show me photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment